Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Best of TV (According To My Sources)


In my quest to find my purpose I've been sidetracked. And the culprit is "Poldark". Have you seen this show??? I have a serious love/hate relationship but it did provide some mindless distraction for a while. (But WHY IN HEAVEN'S NAME does Ross keep going over to Trendwith??  WHY?????) 

Here's the thing--at the Morgan house we are creatures of habit which means we tend to watch the same series and the same episodes over and over. (In fact as I type this we are watching an episode of Seinfeld that I could probably recite by heart.) 

I decided it was time to broaden my TV viewing, but what to watch? So much to choose from and so much that is garbage. And so, I turned to the best place I know to get advice: Facebook.

And friends, FB provided. Or more accurately my awesome FB friends did! So many suggestions and now it seems I have a lot of TV to get to. For those of you that expressed interest in getting the list I complied from the 166 (1) comments, here you go:

Castle
Call the Midwife
Gilmore Girls
Hart of Dixie
Kim’s Convenience (Netflix)
The Goldbergs
Longmire
White Collar
Chuck
Bluebloods
Bones
A Million Little Things
Final Table (cooking show)
Bookshop
Friday Night Lights
The Good Place
Doc Martin
Heartland
Mrs. Wison
Elementary
Community
Fringe 
Better off Ted
The Crown
Leverage
Madam Secretary
Chernobyl
Victoria
Downton Abbey
House of Cards
Psych
Community
Parks and Rec
Hawaii 5-0
Brooklyn 99
Sneaky Pete
Parenthood
Chuck
Life in Pieces
See No Evil
Snapped
Nailed It
Heartland 
Justified
The OC
Broadchurch
Luther
River
Sherlock
Cheers
Frasier
3rd Rock from the Sun
Pushing Daisies
God Friended Me
Drop Dead Diva
Great American British Baking Show
America To Me
TURN
VIDANGEL these:
-B Bodyguard (9/10)
-Breaking Bad (10/10)
-Stranger Things (8/10)
-Luther (8/10)
-Umbrella Academy (7/10)
reaking Bad (10/10)
-Stranger Things (8/10)
-Luther (8/10)
-Umbrella Academy (7/10)
-A Place to Call Home

Merlin
The Good Witch
The Durells in Corfu (Netflix)*
Murdoch Mysteries
Father Brown
Bomb Girls and Land Girls (might be 2 series)
Last Tango
Foyles War
Hallifax
Doc Martin
LA Law
Person of Interest

Vera
Line of Duty
Loch Ness

Netflix
Madam Secretary
The Crown
Last Tango in Halifax
Longmire
Arrested Development
Hinterland
70s
80s
90s
Rectify
Five Came Back
Hell on Wheels
Miracle
Brian Regan

Hulu
Gavin and Stacey
Prime Suspect
Rizzoli and Isles
MI5
Scott and Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment